Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

I dedecate this to you

You have did it again this time beter! there is absolutely no way that there was something wrong with this game. you inproved massavely and deserve so much for this work. This game is truly amazing and it has everything to offer in mayhem. You are the best. Thats it.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

funny and smart

good job! i have nothing else to say, you make it up

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

dna best

the most realistic flash ever made, make a even beter one and you will be presedent.

Harry Potthead Harry Potthead

man harry potter smokes weed?

tom you are awesome at bullshit cartoons. i hate harry potter man really do thats why i played this game. im just wondering did you add any drugs to this beacause it is addictive. i cant stop.

Pimp My Warthog 4 Pimp My Warthog 4

exelent

i wish you can actually do this in halo 2. all you can do is change the spartan colours. Very nice work im am impressed, out of all vehicles you picked the warthhog not a sloppy escalade or a ferry phantom. this is very original and over the top unique. Exelent work man i am impressed.

B.B.Hood vs Kurt Angle B.B.Hood vs Kurt Angle

the most funniet fighting game

man i had fun palying this game! it was extramly funny! kurt angel u suck!!!!!

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

haha

it was fine enough hearing the story. that censor man had me up 2 my neck!!! but idid not give in i wup ass!!!

the skullkid the skullkid

Six feet deep

this is defenatly burried tresure! i garantee you man, seriusly if you keep making this thing biggger and bigger you gonna beacome rich man!!! undig this and shine!!

World Domination World Domination

very confusing

its exteramly confusing and half the time i dont know what to do in the game. It had exelent visulas but next time make it more easier and understanding.

Sonic the Hedgehog ! Sonic the Hedgehog !

the past of sonic

its good. it defenetly brings back memories man, i used 2 memorize those songs and stuff. I liked it alot its a fabulus way to honor sonic.

RegisCartoons responds:

i'm glad that you enjoyed playing with it, buddy ! Good luck to you and thanx for the review !