YAAFM 10: 50 Cent YAAFM 10: 50 Cent

harsh

it was pretty funny untill you got to the part of 50 having suberbian fans and stuff you really made him look like a fake ass thug. But i dont really like 50 as much anyway its all gosip, but i thought your work was fantastic. Goodjob.

Computer Attack NG Computer Attack NG

Noir

Good work! it reminds me of fantasia 2000, you did great but a word of advise what was needed was more color for example changing backrounds ect. overall it was inpressive good job keep working

Foreverkul responds:

thanks :) il work on color on my next movie or so

Pretty fishy Pretty fishy

muy bien!

good job keep at it and make more thanks for showing me its todays gift.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep3 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep3

You God!

you are an insperation to sonic! you are the master of all sonic flash! i wouldint even bet on others!! you are the best! YOU NEED TO BE IN THE FRONT PAGE!!! YOU ARE THE BEST AT THIS MAN!!!!!

BlackDevilX responds:

Thank you man. i saw your review to my other movie. i am glad you like this. I dont think i am going to egt front page because of th emass-blamers who lowerd my score in the beginning...i tried btu im proud of my work

Dangerous sex 2 Dangerous sex 2

fucking priceless

the most priceless thing i have ever viewed in this site.

In A Nutshell In A Nutshell

i did not have fun with it

it needs more work defenatly! dont get mad ok but get more graphic next time more violent and fix the sound will you?

Smoking-Chimney responds:

yeh i agree i found (after submitting) 2 or 3 sound glitches, and yes sometimes the graphics are not too great - but i'm busy and animating is not my full time employment. I am making new things for the future, maybe one will be violent :) ty 4 review.

FOS Tournament - Ep. 5 FOS Tournament - Ep. 5

man!!!!!

amazing! fucking awesome!! amillion times awesome perfect score!! eggman lost weight 2 that was funny! the characters are very creative turkey t whooped ass!!! hit me back man can you teacch me how 2 make flash too?

Circular v.1.3 Circular v.1.3

wonderful

what great sound affects! its defenatly a plus!! im adding you to my favorites!

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

saw it like 10 times already

i saw this in crapville like 10 times. im giving you an 8 ok good job.

Water Water

repulsive and dumb

this is not work at all, you need to make this thing funny. why did you make this so dumb and just giave it in? have you watched it? didi you actually saw it before you submited it? do you expect for people to give you a good score? work harder! think harder! give me a break!

BellClock responds:

I love how you sound like a ten year old begging for some candy. Umm I dont know, I thought this idea wasnt that bad, a bit random, but there are people out there who might appreciate this.
At least I should hope so.
Tnx for your review